Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Working on editing Sweet Burden Book 1. It will be available soon through Amazon.com. Definitely needing some editing music. Here's a quick playlist for the first book.



  
1.       Immortal by Adema
2.       Down to You by Abingdon Boys School
3.       Black Star by Radiohead
4.       Motivation by Quietdrive
5.       Pain Inside by Adema
6.       Cover Me by Candlebox
7.       Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin
8.       Just Like Heaven by The Cure
9.       Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie
10.   Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
11.   Nice Dream by Radiohead
12.   RX Queen by Deftones
13.   Love Hurts by Incubus
14.   As One by Abingdon Boys School
15.   Time Is Running Out by Muse
16.   Falling Away from Me by Korn
17.   Grim Goodbye by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
18.   You Gave Me a Promise by Fireflight
19.   I Miss You by Incubus
20.   Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi! I just finished Sweet Burden! I love the story and can see that there is much more to write. Sometime I would love to just sit and talk with you about writing. I know you have been a passionate writer for as long as I have know you and want to pick your brain about this craft. Linda Bush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! How have you been? It would be nice to talk to you sometime. Get my number from Carol or you can email me at klogden.sweetburden@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete