Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy, busy...awesome finds!


Busy Busy BUSY! 

I have been so busy working on websites and Sweet Burden Book 2, while trying to get a baby to learn to walk! I'm now on Pinterest and Goodreads. Two very cool sites. I've been trying to come up with some t-shirt ideas as well. 


Book 2 is coming along well. One of these days I might even reveal the title!


Below I decided to just put up a few ridiculously awesome things I have found online over the week. 


Free E-Book!!!



Obsessing over the lavender color right now!
Purple Hair Obsessed!

I think I need this Star Wars sweater!
Star Wars Sweater! How cool is this?
Perfectly Plum Tutu Dress.   Lyric needs this dress!
Cutest dress ever!
Strawberry shortcake kabobs. YUM!
YUM!!! Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs

Melissa Marr is my friend!
 
   

                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link to the free e-book, I downloaded it and I can't wait to read it!

    And that's so cool that you're friends with Melissa Marr! I am definitely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Goodreads.com. It's a great spot for readers and authors are always posting free books.

    Hopefully I will get a chance to enjoy the free book as well. The author is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete