Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Burden Book 1 Playlist

Music is a definite must when I write. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music to set the tone for my scenes. And it helps keep me motivated! I put together a playlist of songs that helped me complete Book 1.

1. Immortal by Adema
2. Down to You by Abingdon Boys School
3. Black Star by Radiohead
4. Motivation by Quietdrive
5. Pain Inside by Adema
6. Cover Me by Candlebox
7. Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin
8. Just Like Heaven by The Cure
9. Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie
10. Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
11. Nice Dream by Radiohead
12. RX Queen by Deftones
13. Love Hurts by Incubus
14. As One by Abingdon Boys School
15. Time Is Running Out by Muse
16. Falling Away from Me by Korn
17. Grim Goodbye by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
18. You Gave Me a Promise by Fireflight
19. I Miss You by Incubus
20. Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

No comments:

Post a Comment